Galatians 2:20

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lily's News!!!

Lily is all excited about showing off her new shirt now that it's Dr. official!!! That's right, our almost 3 year old is going to be a BIG SISTER!!!


The only part of the "sharing" that we're going to have to continue to work on is that the baby is in Mommy's belly and not hers! She's telling everyone that she has a baby in her belly and her name is Ella!

Oh, and boy does "Ella" demand a lot of attention! Lily is constantly telling us that her baby is hungry and that she needs to eat. "Ella" seems to have one preference...fruit snacks! Hmmm, the sugar craving, I would have NO idea who she would get that from! :) I guess in about 50 years (according to her daddy :) ) she'll know exactly how to play that craving prego part!

Posted by Picasa

Many of you read my previous post and have been faithfully praying and I THANK YOU! I got a call from the Dr. two days ago saying that my blood work shows that ALMIGHTY GOD has made my body IMMUNE to the virus! We rejoice greatly over His sweet grace that He has poured out on us and blessing us with a healthy little life!

At my first appointment our little sweet peas heart beat was 120 and measured @ 6 weeks 2 days. I am now 8 weeks today!

We are truly beyond excited over this Miracle, God's timing, God's wisdom, and God being the Masterpiece designer of this life that is HIS!

We will welcome baby Lewis into the world sometime around January 3o, 2012!

Let the NESTING begin! :) I learned with the first that it can never start too early!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh Jordan,

I'm just PRAISING the Lord with you over this precious life He's created within you, AND that He has totally protected you from that virus!!

Sweet Lily is just SO precious--getting so big and beautiful!

love to you, sister!