Galatians 2:20

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Good Morning Lily!!!

We love the energy (oh, and lots of it) and the excitement the Lord has given Lily for life. The blessings of the Lord are sooo abundant through her...what Joy she brings. Morning wake-ups are always our favorite simply because she is too stinkin cute all groggy with her bedhead self, but also the joy of getting to wrap our arms around her for the first time that day. Here is one of her morning wakes up where she had A LOT to say...too cute and funny not to share!



Good Morning Lily! from Jordan Lewis on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Andi said...

LOVE it!! So much energy and life :) I just let Judah watch the video with me...he tried to talk to her the whole time. He misses his sweet friend!! Love you guys!

Like Sugar with a T said...

Jordan that made me so happy! I love it!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!! She is growing up so fast. We have to plan another visit soon so her and Tyler can catch up- oh and us too :-)

Lindy said...

Jordan - Miss Little Lily Lew is getting too big!!! I can't believe how she is talking... I'm in awe. Before you know it, she will be telling her little friends about Jesus. I miss you both so very much! Love you!!!