Galatians 2:20

Friday, February 20, 2009

Playing!

Mirror Mirror on my play toy...who's that cutie patootie looking at me!?




Lily's excitement level goes up a notch anytime I lay her down on her changing table... I tell ya the girl is all about some stripping! She is just too funny. I think her most anticipated times during the day are bath time and getting ready for bed, b/c that means the clothes are coming off! The "icing on the cake" for her is when that last sock is snatched off her foot, because that means she gets to turn into our little taco toe eating girl!




Check out those hams...love them! She is definitely turning into a little chunky monkey!

Check out that gummy smile! We call her our toothless turtle. It just hit me that I need to capture some good closeups of those gums b/c teeth are on the horizon!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

So cute! She just folds her little self in half to get that toe! Good picture to pull out when she is older ;)

Lindsey said...

those are some super sweet pictures momma jordan :)